Sunday, October 30, 2011

Daunting scenarios I imagine.

In the comings days, weeks, months and years to come, I would be doing things I have never done in my life and I know it would be up to the next level. It's like the right time to take a step higher on the stairs of my life. 

And, you see it has been a recurring thought these days (worried). Now, just in the right time I recently followed a blog and it is all about inspirations, (http://mydoseofinspiration.wordpress.com).

She had a series of posts in my blog updates box and not actually thinking, I randomly clicked one of her posts and coincidentally it is about our fears. 


Honestly, it's really my fears which hold me back to "go for it" (the things I think of that I want to reach or become someday). And maybe, because of those fears, I result to thinking that I don't want to do this and that anymore. But, then I realized, after reading the quotes from her blog post, maybe my fears just covered everything. It made me limit myself from every possibilities.


 “Monsters are real. Ghosts are real, too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
-Stephen King


It was just me who was thinking that I could not do these big things I think of. Everything should be possible as long as you are on the positive side of things. :)


Then, in her blog she quoted this also:


“What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
–Who Moved My Cheese?



I pondered, that is right. What would you do if being scared would not come in your way whenever you think of doing something? (of course with a touch of moderation) There would be a lot of chances taken and possibilities worth having. :)


P.S.
I dowloaded a PDF of "Who Moved My Cheese?", going to read it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment