Sunday, December 16, 2012

The cliche.

I don't want to love..
I don't want to like anybody anymore, if it would only hurt me in the end.
Why do we have to feel attached and engrossed with someone, who will not be able to reciprocate what we feel for them? Why?
It hurts so much. I hate it.
Maybe, this is selfish-thinking but it's also unfair for my part.
I hate it. I hate it.
Let this be a lesson.
Let this be a learning experience.
I don't want it to ever happen again. But then again, we don't know everything that'll happen in the future.
Everything happens for a reason. Though, we might not know it sometimes.
But one thing's for sure, I'm coming out of this situation.. of this emotional state, stronger and wiser.
I know it.
So, even if it caused me a whole lot of pain, tears and struggle, I am still thankful.
It gave me the privilege in life that I've always craved for and passionate about..
I LEARNED.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment