Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Nuffnang Story

It was just minutes ago when I joined the Nuffnang community and now I'm typing "My Nuffnang Story" which is part of their blog awards contest for winning invites happening this December in Kula Lumpur, Malaysia. :">


This post would not mainly be because I want to go to this awards of the new community (very fresh) that I joined, but also to share how proud I am that I'm already part of it. I like how generous the community in accepting people, even for a student and a new blogger, like me. I've tried applying for the same thing as Nuffnang because I really want to help   out my parents with some school fees, but they thought that my blog's still not worth it.

So now, I'm happy that I am finally starting this thing that I love doing and at the same time having some perks with it. I just think that this Nuffnang thing, could serve as an inspiration for me to get going and push through with blogging ♥ :)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a lot of new things to learn through Nuffnang. :) The possibilities that I could achieve with it. Honestly, I'm scared. But, this is just the usual me. I always get scared whenever there are new and big things I would engage in. I'm ready to be brave and catch my dreams

Here are the other details about the Blogging Awards:

Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

No comments:

Post a Comment