Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Repost: Why do you have to be so damn rude?


Posted in http://shenshitif.wordpress.com/page/2/ last December 27, 2009

I love you Michael Jackson!!!! You do have a good heart. =) A very genuine one.

I just watched the movie “This is it”. Thanks to my friends in the industry who give a great difference of discounts, but yeah, not-so-original-type-of-watching-experience.

What the people that I’ve been talking to and how Kris and Boy agreed that Michael Jackson is truly a straight man, and for me, with a heart that cares, were the very things I felt within that documentary-like movie of his rehearsals. It made us get a closer witness of how much Michael does that passionate effort on his craft, aside from seeing the main production, that is magnificent in itself.

He literally touched my heart whenever he would say, “I love you.”.. “God Bless” to the staff, in between their rehearsals. He has that inert respect and appreciation for the people, but at the same time instructing the people how to be exact on what he imagines a certain part of the production would be. I admire him whenever a does a different thing and he would instruct him/her and say afterwards, with a smile and his typical soft voice, “That’s why we rehearse”. Making them feel fine and not to be intimidated with their mistake.

I feel inspired by him right now and hoping to always be.

I love how I see him after watching the movie. I know, this is cliché, you only realize the worth of a person even more when he’s gone.

I guess it’s not that, I or we did not entirely saw and felt Michael Jackson’s true worth, It was just not enough. I’ve overlooked his heart… maybe because I thought, he did not want his race at all.. that he is a gay who abuse little boys in his neverland farm.. that he is such a weirdo or a mad artist after showing off his child from a window, several floors high. It’s because, the truths on that matter were all covered up, and were easy and ready information were the negatives. The media abused his goodness.. that’s how it was. I would like to perceive it as that.

Just recently, I went to National Bookstore as a personal hobby of browsing almost everything that is being sold in it. When I was in the part of books, I saw “UNMASKED”, I wanted to buy it but as usual, I can’t. The lack of money, dude. I got even more excited when I read the teaser at the back of the book.

That was what I exactly wanted, to know the truth about everything that has to do with his death. The plain thing that happened.

To satisfy somehow my longing for the book, I searched for the reviews on the internet, but then I was disappointed with how the critics think about the book and the author. One of the many oppositions on the book was a blog inhttp://bestofmichaeljackson.jclondon.com, and the title was “Buyer Beware – “Unmasked” Complete Trash! Why? Because it is full of mistakes, fiction and unproven accusations.”

I guess, they don’t believe or commend how the author got the information for the book.. or simply because they’re against MJ. *sigh* I won’t let it lead me into believing their own beliefs on MJ but I would still preserve what I truly felt about him and I would still want to read that book, no matter what, then have my own judgment.

My tip and realization on this blog? Create your own judgment, your own perceptions, as much as possible, listen but don’t always be deceived, be your own investigator.

So, the title of this blog entry’s kind of way far huh? But, it fits somehow. Well, I got the title and why this blog was created on the first place, was because, my sister was bullying me, (though I triggered it haha) and so, I just watched the movie and I was feeling very positive at the time, I didn’t fight back and instead started this blog on my notebook and wrote the title first and that was for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment